Answering Service For Medical Insurance

Medical Insurance Answering Service Solutions

AnswerCalifornia is a professional answering service that handles medical insurance call for clients nationwide. Our Business Support Associates have received training that ensures they are using the correct terminology, are familiar with the insurance industry claims process, and are always available to act as your front office 24/7/365.

Within the vast networks of medical insurance carriers, only 25% of the calls received require an actual claims analyst to handle their inquiries. The other 75% are usually the insured clients questions in regard to their deductibles, the status of their claims, the plan they are enrolled in, the nearest network physician, and other questions that can be answered by our associates with the information gathered and held by the claims system and processing center connection to our CRM. All emergencies are addressed as per your instructions, and all information is forwarded to your office system so there is no delay in processing a clients insurance claims or setting up a direct billing cycle with their medical service provider.

With the strong poise and professionalism provided by our Business Support Associates, every web chat, every phone call, email and fax from one of your current clients or a potentially new client will be answered according to your directives. The high level of training our associates receive covers the industry specific communication needs of any medical insurance firm.

Medical Insurance Call Answering Services Include

  • Online Support Via Web Chat and Email
  • Live Telephone Answering 24/7/365
  • Toll Free Nationwide Phone Numbers
  • Call Forwarding
  • Mission/Time Critical Call Processing
  • Scheduling and Appointments Management
  • After Hours Answering
  • Call Transfer and Routing
  • Inbound Direct Response
  • Free Active Response Tools
  • Voicemail Services
  • Bilingual Services

When your medical insurance clients need an immediate response for an urgent matter, you can rely on AnswerCalifornia associates to reply in a calm manner with precisely the crisis management response you have directed. Call AnswerCalifornia and set up your medical insurance answering service account today, and we will be ready to direct your clients to the precise area of expertise they need, and with our critical data gathering from each client you will be prepared in advance of their call being forwarded to you or a member of you staff.

AnswerCalifornia has taken all of the guesswork out of hiring a professional live answering service for health insurance needs. Every call that is forwarded to our CRM Network is answered using your company name. With our staff of professionals, your clients specific needs will be met even easier with the help of Active Response Tools that work with your already existing websites.

When your medical insurance company has clients who are used to being serviced with discretion, anonymity and quiet confidence, the Business Support Associates at AnswerCalifornia will handle your clients with the same sense of respectful propriety. You choose the customized scripts we use with your clients, and we treat every client you have as if they were ours.

Our customers enjoy increased client retention and revenue. Advanced technology, professional service, and talented staff enhance both your customer service and your bottom line.

Call AnswerCalifornia at 1-800-369-8741 and trust us to provide the exceptional medical insurance firm answering service you deserve.